Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Etsy Crush | Modern Keepsake


Wow, it's been a while since I have done an Etsy Crush post, but I assure you that it is not because of lack of time spent on Etsy browsing amazing products. I think I <3 a new item (or two or three) every single day. Between the newsletters and the front page spread I see every time I log in, and seeing what everyone in my circle is bookmarking too. Well, let's just say I have many pages of favorite shops.

Recently, while looking for wedding inspiration, I came across this gorgeous oak tree print by Modern Keepsake. I love anything involving trees and this idea is right up my alley. Instead of getting the traditional guest book that will inevitably end up at the bottom of some box in your attic, why not get a beautiful, personalized piece of art that your guests can sign?

I am a little sad I did not know about this when I got married. We did the oversized matte that people signed and then we used to frame our favorite photo from our wedding, which was a pretty popular choice back then (and still is).  But I love the fine art vibe of doing something like this instead, especially if you put it in a big, decorative frame like they show it in the picture. It would be a perfect focal piece in a living room, dining room, or really any room.

I would definitely get the teal color (in case you didn't guess).

Modern Keepsake also offers lots of other personalized modern art prints and unique ideas for guest books for all occasions. The Finger Print Guest Book is another of my favorites, as well as the Custom Canvas Wedding Prints.

1 comment:

Christening Invitations said...

This is so elegant. I wish I had this for my wedding!